Old 03-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Rick Bragg

Default unison problems

Hi,

I have just installed unison on 2 new systems, 1 32bit, and 1 64 bit
both on ubuntu 8.10. I also have 2 older systems a 32bit laptop with
hardy, and a 64 bit server also with hardy. The older systems (laptop
and server) work perfect. However, any connections to/from the new 8.10
machines do not work at all. I get Fatal Error Lost connection with
server messages. All 4 machines can communicate perfectly via ssh. All
versions of unison on all 4 machines are 2.13.16

These problems are not due to 64 bit vs 32 bit (read above), and they
are all running the same version of unison, and all machines can
communicate via ssh perfect. The only difference is that the machines
that work are hardy, and the machines that do not are intrepid.

Any clues?

Thanks
rick

believed to be clean.