Old 03-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Lorenzo Taylor

Default enigmail for thunderbird 3.0

Is there a build of enigmail for Thunderbird 3.0 on 64-bit Ubuntu? The software
I use to be able to read the screen on my computer works better with Thunderbird
than with Evolution, but for some reason I can't begin to fathom, Thunderbird
doesn't support gpg natively. Not to mention that the only build of Enigmail for
3.0 is built for 32-bit Linux, and the build process is far removed from the
straight-forward approach adopted by more popular build systems of today. Is
there any help available or is there a way to report a package request to have
Enigmail built for Thunderbird 3.0 in the Mozilla PPA repository on Launchpad?

Thanks for any help,
Lorenzo
--
Great Goddess Isis,