Old 03-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Fred Stevens

Default Purchasing Remix on a thumb drive?

Hi...
I have a netbook I want to install Ubuntu on. I was wondering if it's possible to purchase Remix on a thumb drive? If so could someone please give me the website? I tried to google this but didb't have any luck. Thank you.
Fred

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.