Old 03-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Larry Shields

Default How to access a SanDisk 2gb usb flash drive...???

*I have a Sandisk 2gb flash drive, but I can not seem to access it, to
use it...
It show's up when using 'lsusb', but how can one figure out how to
mount this usb flash drive so that I can use it...???

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks Larry
*