Old 03-01-2009, 03:43 AM
Lucio M Nicolosi

Default is this group moderated?

Thufir wrote:
> I was just wondering if this group was moderated because my posts never seem to
> make it through, but do for other groups.
In a quick search I found several posts from you
(hawat.thufir@gmail.com) in the last three months. Original Posts and
replies. So it seems that at least some of your posts make it through.

in January:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-January/author.html

But I don't know much, I'm not the moderator.

L.

--
Lucio M. Nicolosi, Eng. - São Paulo - Brazil
skype: lmnicolosi1

Old 03-01-2009, 04:00 AM
Lucio M Nicolosi

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Lucio M Nicolosi <lmario@philippe.com.br> wrote:
> Thufir wrote:
>>
>> I was just wondering if this group was moderated because my posts never
>> seem to
>> make it through, but do for other groups.
>
> In a quick search I found several posts from you (hawat.thufir@gmail.com) in
> the last three months. Original Posts and replies. So it seems that at least
> some of your posts make it through.

But of course, if you do not post "from" your registered address
(hawat.thufir@gmail.com) your message will be rejected.

L.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:21 AM
steve

Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
> Thufir wrote:
>> I was just wondering if this group was moderated because my posts never seem to
>> make it through, but do for other groups.
> In a quick search I found several posts from you
> (hawat.thufir@gmail.com) in the last three months. Original Posts and
> replies. So it seems that at least some of your posts make it through.
>
> in January:
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-January/author.html
>
> But I don't know much, I'm not the moderator.
>
> L.

If your looking for your replies or posts, if you use gmail you will not
see them. theres been numerous posts about this on the list.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com

~ Netiquette ~
http://www.writerswrite.com/journal/dec99/pirillo1.htm

Old 03-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Thufir

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 01:21:53 -0500, steve wrote:

> Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
>> Thufir wrote:
>>> I was just wondering if this group was moderated because my posts
>>> never seem to make it through, but do for other groups.
>> In a quick search I found several posts from you
>> (hawat.thufir@gmail.com) in the last three months. Original Posts and
>> replies. So it seems that at least some of your posts make it through.
>>
>> in January:
>>
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-January/author.html
>>
>> But I don't know much, I'm not the moderator.
>>
>> L.
>>

> If your looking for your replies or posts, if you use gmail you will not
> see them. theres been numerous posts about this on the list.

I'm justing using gmane to read/respond.

This message was forwarded from

ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
gmane.linux.ubuntu.devel

gmane.linux.ubuntu.user

For some reason probably by a moderator. It's the devel list which is
moderated and to which the question was posed. Anyhow, a moderator wrote
me back to say that it was moderated and then, I guess, forwarded the
post to the user list.

-Thufir

Old 03-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Paige Thompson

that is incorrect, mail can be sent on your behalf to this list. Happened to me, isnt this what that sender policy framework TXT record I have in my domain is supposed to be used by your mail severs to prevent from happening?

-Adele

(sent from my gphone!)

Old 03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Dax Solomon Umaming