Old 02-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Stephen

Default I figured it out about Bottom Posting.

I know I am new here, but I belong to quite a few message groups in the
past.

To me it doesn't matter if a person posts above or below the original
message.

Stephen.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Lucio M Nicolosi

Stephen wrote:
> I know I am new here, but I belong to quite a few message groups in the
> past.
>
> To me it doesn't matter if a person posts above or below the original
> message.
>
> Stephen.

Stephen,

I beg you, no not even think about this matter, there's a thread nearby
with more than a hundred messages discussing every single aspect of
posting. A deep exercise in bullshitting. A kind of infinite loop.

So please, no HTML, always bottom post, deep trim your messages and, if
possible, recycle your garbage.

Or read:

L.

--
Lucio M. Nicolosi, Eng. - São Paulo - Brazil
skype: lmnicolosi1

Old 03-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Matthew Flaschen

Stephen wrote:
> To me it doesn't matter if a person posts above or below the original
> message.

Then I don't think you figured it out.

Matt Flaschen