Old 02-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Francisco Borges

Default mouse and keyboard shared over network

Hello,

I use synergy to integrate my mouse and keyboard from my desktop to a
laptop (running Windows) that is normally standing next to it. However
synergy appears to be unmaintained, and now with Klipper from KDE4.2
synergy will always crash if I copy text from Windows.

Does anyone here knows of an alternative to synergy?

Kind regards,
--
Francisco

Old 02-27-2009, 10:00 AM