-   -   Links to some folders in Places menu nt working fter upgrade? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/252529-links-some-folders-places-menu-nt-working-fter-upgrade.html)

Dave Woyciesjes 02-25-2009 07:33 PM

Links to some folders in Places menu nt working fter upgrade?

I upgraded from 8.04 to 8.10 yesterday. Now, some of the links to
folders, and the items in the Bookmarks menu are borked, maybe. When I
try to open one, I get the error:
"Could not open location 'file:///home/dw49'
No application is registered as handling this file"

Now I'm guessing it's something to do with file associations, but I'm at
a loss as to where t fix it.

Help...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes