-   -   How to change date format in Evolution? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/252271-how-change-date-format-evolution.html)

Chris G 02-25-2009 02:17 PM

How to change date format in Evolution?

I have just noticed that the dates in Evolution are showing in US
format, i.e. MM/DD/YY. How do I change them to European format, i.e.
DD/MM/YY?

I guess it's somewhere outside Evolution but I can't see where at the
moment, surely if I choose London/GMT as my time zone things should
default to European date format as well.

--
Chris Green

NoOp 02-26-2009 03:16 AM

On 02/25/2009 07:17 AM, Chris G wrote:
> I have just noticed that the dates in Evolution are showing in US
> format, i.e. MM/DD/YY. How do I change them to European format, i.e.
> DD/MM/YY?
>
> I guess it's somewhere outside Evolution but I can't see where at the
> moment, surely if I choose London/GMT as my time zone things should
> default to European date format as well.

These may help:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LocaleConf
and read this thread:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user/151481
you'll find good info from sktsee about 3/4 the way down the thread.