Old 02-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Stanford Evans

Default double screen

I am a complete newbie, and just installed v. 8.1. Somehow, in my
wanderings, I managed
to come up with a double screen--a second screen up about 1/3 of the
screen, taking up
space needed to do any work. I would appreciate any info on how to
remove this, short of
a re-installation, or if that is required, indicate thus. Thank you. Bob

Old 02-24-2009, 07:10 PM
The Gamer's Federation

I had this happen as well right after install. I just chose to reinstall
at that point, because I hadn't done anything yet. The reinstall fixed
it.

Jon Adam