-   -   double screen (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/251748-double-screen.html)

Stanford Evans 02-24-2009 07:00 PM

double screen

I am a complete newbie, and just installed v. 8.1. Somehow, in my
wanderings, I managed
to come up with a double screen--a second screen up about 1/3 of the
screen, taking up
space needed to do any work. I would appreciate any info on how to
remove this, short of
a re-installation, or if that is required, indicate thus. Thank you. Bob

The Gamer's Federation 02-24-2009 07:10 PM

double screen

I had this happen as well right after install. I just chose to reinstall
at that point, because I hadn't done anything yet. The reinstall fixed
it.

Jon Adam