-   -   New portable (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/251239-new-portable.html)

Alain Muls 02-24-2009 12:30 AM

New portable

Hi

Shortly, I will buy a new portable. Since I do not want to pay the Microsoft
tax, I want to buy a portable that I almost compile myself. What components
are the best buy at the moment. I would like to have a graphics card that is
fully supported by KDE4.2 on Intrepid, so that desktop effects and OpenGL apps
can live together, something that does not work with my ATI X1400 card
presently.

bye/Alain