Old 02-23-2009, 09:27 PM
"David"

Default Unable to install

I have been able to run ubuntu from CD succesfully
on my laptop. I want to install as dual boot on my desktop a Dell 520s. From CD
I select try ubuntu without making changes to my computer. The orange bar goes
from side to side then from left to right loading. Just before the completion
and error message flashes on screen too fast to read properly. I have filmed
this with video camera and downloaded to Adobe Premier but the message only
occupies two frames and is very blurred. It says firmware file ***/***.fg not
found. I can also read Linuxwireless.org/??/users latest firmware version
??* It works on my older laptop running Windows XP but not on my new Dell
desktop running Vista. Please can anyone help.
Thank you