Old 02-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Allen Meyers

Default visualization Ubuntu 8.10 and terminal installation.

I have several questions and concerns and before I state them consider
this over-riding statement of fact: my comprehension challenges and
terminal entries after goggling has turned what appeared quite simple
into a nightmare.

Before you ask I have made 2 command line install entries (cannot re-create) but would like to un-install.
1st concern goggling led me to believe my ubuntu did not have to be a server edition true or false.
2nd
concern goggling led me to believe terminal was the only install
visualization way and iso and burn CD was not a possibility, True or
false.

Yea I know users like me are a pain in the a--, but besides my
aforementioned challenges being 3 years away from 80 yrs old is a fact
as* well.
Any detailed steps and resources greatly appreciated.
--
Allen Meyers
texas.chef94@gmail.com