Old 12-30-2007, 11:23 AM
bill purvis

Default How to stop sound-juicer when I load a music CD

Whenever I put a music CD in my laptop, sound-juicer appears.
I don't want to remove sound-juicer as I sometimes use it to
rip CDs, but I prefer kscd for playing CDs. What is it that
invokes sound-juicer and how can I tell it not to do so.
Please respond to me directly as I'm not currently watching the
Ubuntu-users mailing list.

Many thanks,
Bill

Old 12-30-2007, 06:02 PM
NoOp

On 12/30/2007 04:23 AM, bill purvis wrote:
> Whenever I put a music CD in my laptop, sound-juicer appears.
> I don't want to remove sound-juicer as I sometimes use it to
> rip CDs, but I prefer kscd for playing CDs. What is it that
> invokes sound-juicer and how can I tell it not to do so.
> Please respond to me directly as I'm not currently watching the
> Ubuntu-users mailing list.
>
> Many thanks,
> Bill

System|Preferences|Removible Drives and Media|Multimedia

Re: Mail List - use gmane instead.

cc'd to Bill