Old 02-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Saurabh Singh

Default asking

hi sir I want any good software on chemistry in ubuntu environment please tell me some names and how can I get them free please reply
sir .
like hyperchem 8.0, Chemsuit, or any 3d chemistry softwares
thanking you sir

Old 02-23-2009, 01:56 PM

Saurabh Singh <d_8416@yahoo.com> writes:

> hi sir I want any good software on chemistry in ubuntu environment please tell
> me some names and how can I get them free please reply
> sir .
> like hyperchem 8.0, Chemsuit, or any 3d chemistry softwares
look here:

http://sal.jyu.fi/Z/2/index.shtml

--
J@nek
jlitwinski(AT)gmail.com "Linux is like a wigwam, no gates,

Old 02-23-2009, 07:56 PM
NoOp

<http://www.google.com/search?complete=0&hl=en&q=help.ubuntu+%2Bchemistry &btnG=Google+Search>

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuScientists
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuScience#Chemistry

Old 02-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Saurabh Singh

gudivng sir *I have downloaded ubuntu 8.10 from the net and write on a CDbut it is not getting by system and my windows is also not runningplease sir send me some advises how to write the CD .

Old 02-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Bart Silverstrim

Saurabh Singh wrote:
> gudivng sir
> I have downloaded ubuntu 8.10 from the net and write on a CD
> but it is not getting by system and my windows is also not running
> please sir send me some advises how to write the CD .

Try this link:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BurningIsoHowto

Old 02-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Saurabh Singh

hhhhhhi sir I hav eritten Ubuntu 8. on cd but it not getting installed.what error have I committed .please tell me .
>* I have downloaded ubuntu 8.10 from the net and write on a CD
> but it is not getting by system and my windows is also not running
> please sir send me some advises how to write the CD .

Try this link:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BurningIsoHowto

wh

Old 02-28-2009, 03:07 PM