Old 02-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Thibaut

Default digikam - edit geolocalisation coordinates

Hi

I would like to add geolocalisation coordinates to jpeg pictures with
digikam.
The kipi plugin is installed and I can add a lattitute and longitude.

But the google map doesn't appear.

Do you have any idea how to make google map work?

t.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Thibaut

any idea?