Old 02-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Damien Hull

Default Fwd: Introducing the Karmic Koala, our mascot for Ubuntu 9.10

If you haven't read what Mark and the Ubuntu team are up to you should read this. I'm also trying to test some mailing list features. I was unable to forward this to a different list.

Enjoy!

Damien Hull
Owner and maintainer of the following
http://www.digital-overload.net