Old 02-22-2009, 12:16 PM
James Turland

Default problem Googlearth

Hi;Can't get google earth to work .Have downloaded the latest ubuntu
version. Opens OK but there is no earth.Don't think it connects to the
internet.Any ideas thanks james

Old 02-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Ray Parrish

James Turland wrote:
> Hi;Can't get google earth to work .Have downloaded the latest ubuntu
> version. Opens OK but there is no earth.Don't think it connects to the
> internet.Any ideas thanks james

Have a look here -

<http://earth.google.com/support/>

I'm just installing the newer version as the old version I had would
open, load everything, then quit for some reason. Hopefully the new
version will work better.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com