-   -   problem Googlearth (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/250277-problem-googlearth.html)

James Turland 02-22-2009 12:16 PM

problem Googlearth

Hi;Can't get google earth to work .Have downloaded the latest ubuntu
version. Opens OK but there is no earth.Don't think it connects to the
internet.Any ideas thanks james

Ray Parrish 02-23-2009 10:13 AM

problem Googlearth

James Turland wrote:
> Hi;Can't get google earth to work .Have downloaded the latest ubuntu
> version. Opens OK but there is no earth.Don't think it connects to the
> internet.Any ideas thanks james

Have a look here -

<http://earth.google.com/support/>

I'm just installing the newer version as the old version I had would
open, load everything, then quit for some reason. Hopefully the new
version will work better.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com