Old 02-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Forrest Myers

Default libusb error code -32(decimal)

I've been trying to find out the meaning of the error code -32 that I
get when I call the usb_control_msg(); . The actual call looks like:
ret = usb_control_msg(
devh,
VENDOR_REQ_TYPE_OUT,
VENDOR_REQ_I2C_WRITE,
i2c_addr,
0,
byte,
length,
USB_TIMEOUT_MSECS
);
In this module, various calls to usb_control_msg() have been done and
they all work fine. If I knew what the -32 stood far, I'd have a better
chance of figuring out the problem. From all the documentation I can
find, the error codes run from -1 to -14.

Forrest