-   -   RAW Images (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/250009-raw-images.html)

Jim Smith 02-21-2009 07:30 PM

RAW Images

I just got a Canon digital camera which can save images as RAW format
images. My question regards using Ubuntu software to manipulate these
images. GIMP won't do it at present. Is there a plugin for GIMP or
another image manipulator available? I'm running Intrepid on a Sony laptop.

Thank you

Jim

--
Its only a hobby, only a hobby, only a hobby, only a ho............