Old 02-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Frank McCormick

Default Nautilus slow

I have noticed lately that Nautilus is slow in loading directories on my
Intrepid installation.
Nautilus itself comes up quickly but it takes 5 to 10 seconds to load
the directory contents. The problem occurs even in my home directory
which doesn't contain very much.
Has anyone else experienced this problem ?? Could it be related to the
fact I don;t have Samba installed? I ask because I see warning messages
in xsession errors relating to that fact.

Thanks for any help