Old 12-30-2007, 05:02 AM
"Joel Bryan Juliano"

Default Gnome Sudoku

Hi,

I've noticed that once you solved the sudoku puzzles, they are
disappearing in the details tab.
I have solved some easy puzzles, and wondering if all puzzles had been
solved, what will happen?

Good thing they include Sudoku, I never though that this is so addicting.

Happy New Year!

Old 12-30-2007, 05:34 AM
Corey Bettenhausen

Joel Bryan Juliano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that once you solved the sudoku puzzle, they are
> disappearing in the details tab.
> I have solved some easy puzzles, and wondering if all puzzles had been
> solved, what will happen?
I'm not sure what exactly you're describing. In my version (2.18.1) in
the "File" menu, there are commands to generate new puzzles then or
while you play. If I choose to create puzzles, the program randomly
creates puzzles and bins them into one of the three levels. So, if you
happen to do all of the puzzles, you can create more with a click of the
mouse. With billions of possible games, I doubt you'll get through them
all. You have a lifetime of Sudoku enjoyment ahead of you!
-Corey

Old 12-30-2007, 01:32 PM
chinabch

happy new year,I and girlfriend all happy

--

mywebÂ* www.chinabch.cn

在2007-12-30,"Joel Bryan Juliano" <joelbryan.juliano@gmail.com> 写道:

Old 12-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Kent Paul Dolan

If you like sudoko, you'd probably _love_ the
"Einstein" game, a similar idea puzzle but with more
sizzle, available from the repository under "games".
My solution times have ranged from a low of around
twenty eight minutes (for a game with _zero_ "gimme"
squares, which when I first saw it I was sure was an
error) to a high of almost an hour and a half.

Every time I fail to solve one, I want to kick
myself, but the satisfaction when I do get one right
is supreme.

xanthian.