Old 02-19-2009, 05:25 PM
"H.S."

Default config. script in noip2 not starting after reboot

Hello,

A friend of mine, running fully updated Hardy, has configured noip2 to
run a script upon successful updating of the host name (it is one of the
options of noip2). However, since he upgraded the noip2 some months ago,
the script does not get started by noip2 after a computer restart. The
version is 2.1.7-7ubuntu1.

But if he restarts noip2 with:
$> sudo /etc/init.d.noip2 restart

the script runs successfully.