Old 02-19-2009, 02:05 AM
Wade Smart

Default All new docs in the last five days are gone!

20090218 2103 GMT-5

Crap!!!! My system keeps weirding out on me.

I just rebooted my system after I couldnt get a thumbdrive icon off the
screen after unmounting it. Now all my documents I have written in the
past five days are gone. All my html files, all my php files - anything
I have worked on is missing - EXCEPT my email. It is all here.

I have tried running a search on file names and nothing comes up.

How can this happen?

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675