-   -   Wanted: a *nix replacement for Quicken (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/24832-wanted-nix-replacement-quicken.html)

sdavmor 12-29-2007 10:13 PM

Wanted: a *nix replacement for Quicken

I just brought my dad up on on Mint v4 (gutsy compatible). He has
been using Quicken on Windows Vista (which he hates BTW, hence the
move). What native "free" equivalent application would provide the
same financial management and online transaction capabilities? He's
totally open in terms of a replacement -- just trying to avoid going
the Wine route for this functionality. Thanks in advance.
--
Cheers,
SDM -- a 21st century schizoid man