Old 02-18-2009, 08:45 PM
"Mark Haney"

Default Firefox losing Flash capability, but add-on still installed

Chris G wrote:
> I posted recently about Flash not working in my Firefox, after a bit
> of mucking about I found that un-installing and re-installing Flash
> fixed the problem.
>
> However, no, just a day or two afterwards I'm back in the same
> situation, I've done nothing but Flash isn't working again.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem?

I get this problem occasionally where flash will bork like that.
Typically killing FF (and any npviewer.bin processes in the process
list) will fix it.

As of now, I do not have a permanent solution.

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support