Old 02-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Chris G

Default Firefox losing Flash capability, but add-on still installed

I posted recently about Flash not working in my Firefox, after a bit
of mucking about I found that un-installing and re-installing Flash
fixed the problem.

However, no, just a day or two afterwards I'm back in the same
situation, I've done nothing but Flash isn't working again.

Has anyone else had this problem?

--
Chris Green