Old 02-18-2009, 06:43 PM
John Hubbard

Default List of all NFS mounts

I have an nfs server and I want so see what shares it has. I would like
a commands to run on the server to see what it thinks is exported and on
a client to see what it can see.

--
-john

2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
0b11000100 || !0b11000100
0b11000100 || 0b00111011
0b11111111
255, that is the answer.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:51 PM
"Mark Haney"

John Hubbard wrote:
> I have an nfs server and I want so see what shares it has. I would like
> a commands to run on the server to see what it thinks is exported and on
> a client to see what it can see.

On the server: cat /etc/exports
On the client: cat /etc/mtab | grep nfs

I'm sure there are other ways but those are the ones I use.

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support

Old 02-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Smoot Carl-Mitchell

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 14:51 -0500, Mark Haney wrote:
> John Hubbard wrote:
> > I have an nfs server and I want so see what shares it has. I would like
> > a commands to run on the server to see what it thinks is exported and on
> > a client to see what it can see.
> >

> On the server: cat /etc/exports
> On the client: cat /etc/mtab | grep nfs
>
> I'm sure there are other ways but those are the ones I use.

nfsstat -m
--
Smoot Carl-Mitchell
Computer Systems and