Old 02-18-2009, 01:19 PM
allen meyers

Default Access signature in Evolution

Installed evolution, can send and receive, but cannot sign.
In 2.24.3 went to preferences and composer created a signature, named it
and previewed.
Now I need to know how one makes it available when sending. I have
clicked on everything with no success

txchef94@gmail.com

Old 02-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Guy Thouret

When you write a new email, in the top right corner there is a drop down box marked 'Signature:'.* Select your signature from here and it will be inserted into the body of your email.

To have it inserted automatically choose 'Edit' > 'Preferences', choose a mail account from the list and press the 'Edit' button.* On the first tab labelled 'Identify' you can select the signature at the bottom.

Guy.