Old 02-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Carlos Carrero Gutierrez

Default I can't mount pendrives or hard disks

The message is *option invalid trying to mount "anyname"*.

Curiously, one hard disk works, but the rest no.

What could i do? i am using Debian lenny (i know that i am posting it in ubuntu too, but the systems are similars)

Thank you very much, I appreciatte your help.