-   -   prevents the writing on pendrive of viruses, trojans, dialers,etc (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/247185-prevents-writing-pendrive-viruses-trojans-dialers-etc.html)

Cesar Augusto Suarez 02-17-2009 01:52 PM

prevents the writing on pendrive of viruses, trojans, dialers,etc

I carry my USB flash drive that contains a lot of portable tools with
me all the time but I am afraid of one thing, which is a computer virus
such as JambanMu or MaxTrox that is able to infect USB flash drives and
bind itself to the executable files in there. So far there are only
ways to disable writing to USB flash drive on your computer by editing
the registry but if you plug it into a public computer which has virus,
your USB flash drive will be writable and can be infected by virus. So
is having a pendrive with a built-in write protect switch the only way
to prevent the drive from virus infection?
wich command lets me creates a “block” file to fill up the remaining free space on the USB
flash drive? (winbugs is "fsutils") When there is no space left on the removable drive, virus
won’t be able to copy itself to to drive or infect any executable files.

¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! br>Sube tus fotos ya http://www.51bello.com/--