-   -   L7 as a modem (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/247158-l7-modem.html)

Mahadi Hasan 02-17-2009 01:41 PM

L7 as a modem

I'm trying to use my motorola L7 mobile as a modem on ubuntu to connect
to the internet.
I've already tried with the command wvdialconf to detect my mobile as a
modem, but ubuntu couldn't detect it. Since, i'm a newbie, i need a
detailed procedure to use my mobile (L7) as a modem.
Please, help me out of this problem.

Regards,
Mahadi Hasan

NoOp 02-17-2009 10:40 PM

L7 as a modem

On 02/17/2009 06:41 AM, Mahadi Hasan wrote:
> I'm trying to use my motorola L7 mobile as a modem on ubuntu to connect
> to the internet.
> I've already tried with the command wvdialconf to detect my mobile as a
> modem, but ubuntu couldn't detect it. Since, i'm a newbie, i need a
> detailed procedure to use my mobile (L7) as a modem.
> Please, help me out of this problem.
>
> Regards,
> Mahadi Hasan

I don't have one, but Perhaps these will help:
<http://www.google.com/search?complete=0&hl=en&q=ubuntu+%2Bmotorola+L7+%2 Bmodem>

<http://aruntechgeek.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/how-to-connect-n70-and-motorola-l-series-l7-l9-sets-in-ubuntu/>