-   -   Ubuntu Bluetooth Service Modifications (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/247130-ubuntu-bluetooth-service-modifications.html)

Amsarani sargunam 02-16-2009 08:07 AM

Ubuntu Bluetooth Service Modifications

Hi all,

*** I am using bluez4.29 & obex OPUSH for bluetooth file transfer.I want to modify the security settings of registered services. ie while trying to transfer the file from PC to mobile, i got passcode authentication dialog box in mobile. I want to disable this passcode authentication which will be displayed in mobile (bluetooth device). Please help me to do this.

Regards,
Amsarani.