Old 02-15-2009, 08:34 AM
Karsten Brenneman

Default Mac reboot problem

i am running ubuntu 8.10(i think) from a cd on my macbook.* i had my mac reboot from*the cd and now every time i tell ubuntu to restart or shut down and reboot from the hard drive or try not to reboot from the cd i get a message saying there is nothing and that i should insert a cd or something and press any key.* all my stuff is still there, but i can't seem to just reboot normally.* i don't know how to change the booting back to whatever the default was.* i tried pressing command+opt+o+f to open firmware thing while it was booting but nothing happened.* not sure what else to do.* most people are having trouble booting from a cd and that doesn't help me.* thanks in advance for the help.