Old 02-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Default Change Network Manger Icon from Black to Parrot Green when downloading or uploading something from Internet - Ubuntu 8.04

Hello,

Do we have option to change the color of Network Manger icon in Gnome
Panel when we start download or upload something from Internet ?
I have seen in some Linux based O/S in which they keeps the Network
Manger icon black in ideal mode and when you start download or upload
something then the icon color changes to Parrot Green color.

Can we do this in Ubuntu too ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !
--