-   -   Ubuntu Documentation in PDF / HTML format ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/247063-ubuntu-documentation-pdf-html-format.html)

Ashish Vijaywargiya 02-17-2009 10:40 AM

Ubuntu Documentation in PDF / HTML format ?

Is the Ubuntu Online Documentation available in PDF / HTML format ?

--
Ashish

Ray Parrish 02-18-2009 02:25 AM

Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:
> Is the Ubuntu Online Documentation available in PDF / HTML format ?
>
> --
> Ashish

Why yes it is. I just downloaded a bunch of it yesterday, and I'm
already learning more about Ubuntu than I have in the past six months of
using it. I wish I had known before that they had this good of
documentation in the repositories for installation.

If you load Synaptic Package Manager, once it gets started up, look in
the section listing that appears on the left side of it. There are three
sections of Documentation available for installation on a wide variety
of topics, which includes most of the software you can get from there as
well. It took me a couple of hours to sort through it all and select
what I wanted for now.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com

Ashish Vijaywargiya 02-18-2009 02:47 AM

Ubuntu Documentation in PDF / HTML format ?

Cool Mr. Parrish, Thanks.

--
Ashish