Old 02-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Jay Ridgley

Default flashplugin-nonfree installed but fails to display the video

Folks,

I have reinstalled the flashplugin-nonfree but it still fails to play
the video, the sound does play however.

When I look at the installed plugins I also notice that there are 2
versions of shockwave flash installed. However, there is no reference to
flashplayer. How should it appear in the list?

Where do I go from here??

Cheers,
Jay

--