Old 02-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Default Pidgin Question on Ubuntu 8.04

Hello,

I am using Pidgin 2.5.4 with Ubuntu 8.04.
Everything is working fine but on each new message it shows Yellow
Smiley Icon in the Gnome Panel and I am finding myself difficult to
see that.
Although in the Pidin 2.4.1 it was displaying Orange color in the
Gnome Panel and that's what I liked most.

Can I do the same thing in the Pidgin 2.5.4 version ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Ashish

Old 02-16-2009, 04:16 PM
NoOp

On 02/16/2009 02:24 AM, Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Pidgin 2.5.4 with Ubuntu 8.04.
> Everything is working fine but on each new message it shows Yellow
> Smiley Icon in the Gnome Panel and I am finding myself difficult to
> see that.
> Although in the Pidin 2.4.1 it was displaying Orange color in the
> Gnome Panel and that's what I liked most.
>
> Can I do the same thing in the Pidgin 2.5.4 version ?

> Ashish

Tools|Preferences|Smiley Themes|None

Old 02-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Ashish Vijaywargiya