Old 02-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Jose Rodriguez

Default "autoconf.h is unchanged"

Hello Ubuntu users!

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Im trying to compile NAM. When i use ./configure i get the following

checking for long long... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking which kind of 64-bit int to use... int64_t

checking for snprintf... yes
No explicit static compilation flag; setting V_STATIC to ""
checking for dlopen in -ldl... yes
configure: creating ./config.status

config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating autoconf.h
config.status: autoconf.h is unchanged

and it just stop. What is this autoconf.h? What does it do? How can i fix this problem?

I hope someone has an idea b/c i havent been able to fina any help online so far

--
A day without sunshine is like, you know...night.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:41 PM
"Anthony M. Rasat"

Jose Rodriguez wrote:
>and it just stop.
It finished making Makefile. Usually at this point configure stops.

>What is this autoconf.h?
Autoconfig header.

>What does it do?
Simply put, requirements for a compile process.

>How can i fix this problem?
You don't. It wasn't a problem. You can type "make" now. Or "sudo make install" or whatever README file tell you.

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Selatan 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465