Old 02-11-2009, 01:15 AM
dave oswald

Default Ubuntu for PowerPC - Claim failed for initrd memory

Hi all - having problems installing PowerPC Ubuntu. Hopefully this has been sent to the correct group...

Package: Base install of Op. System.
Boot method: Booting from IBM IVM Virtual Optical CD
Image version: ubuntu-8.10-server-powerpc.iso