Old 02-11-2009, 09:26 PM
"ramlem"

Default will it help streaming video

I use XP Pro service pack 3 and up until January 2009 I was
able to watch tv programs with out them buffering every few seconds.* I
have a wireless antenna and a D-Link n router which gives me access to the
internet.* For a year or more I was able to watch csi if I missed an
episode. I updated real player, quicktime player, VLC, and anything else that I
thought would need updating or would slow the streaming video down. *Would
changing to your operating system help me get my streaming video back?*
The operating system sounds interesting.* Thanks for any help you can give
me.

Linda