Old 02-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Jonathan Ward

Default Problems Setting Up a Mail Server

Hi,

I'm attempting to configure a mailserver with postfix and dovecot.
Currently, sending email works perfectly however I cannot receive
emails using the server. All emails are rejected with the error:

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (state 14).

I believe this error to be associated with postfix however I cannot
resolve it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jonathan Ward