Old 02-13-2009, 08:22 AM
Adam Funk

Default What does "kernel ... Too big adjustment 32" mean?

Two or three times recently I've seen a long series of these syslog
messages (brought to my attention by logcheck). Last night, for
example, I have it 176 times from 21:40:12 to 21:46:59.

The google hits for this message all refer to bits of hardware that I
don't have (USB hard drives and camcorders), and I wasn't using any
USB devices last night.

I'd appreciate any advice about this.

Thanks,
Adam