-   -   Virtualbox and network interface (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/244678-virtualbox-network-interface.html)

Bart Silverstrim 02-12-2009 10:15 PM

Virtualbox and network interface

Quick question...

I'm running Ubuntu 8.10 both as host and guest in the most recent
Virtualbox (downloaded from their site, not the OSE).

When I tried running with the host interface, the network seemed to run
slooooow as I started doing updates. The graphical interface kept
graying out and becoming nonresponsive.

Switched to NAT, and it started buzzing along with the updates.

Anyone else see unusual behavior with Ubuntu as guest running on an
Ubuntu Host, latest version of VB?