Old 02-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Tommy Trussell

Default Good tools for creating tables, including CSS setup, recommendations?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Chris G <cl@isbd.net> wrote:
> I want to be able to create tables for displaying information on web
> pages and I'm looking for tools to help me do this.

here's an article that compares Screem, Bluefish and Quanta (none of
which you mentioned as having tried).

http://www.linux.com/feature/130601

Old 02-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Andrew Kane

Is this a static or dynamically-created table?

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to code it up in php or perl and,
if it's a static table, just copy & paste the output where you need
it.

Not exactly easy I suppose, but at least it could save you some typing.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Alex Katebi

Hi Chris,
*** It seems that you want a tool that does your programming for you. I have not seen such a tool yet. If you find it let me know because I want to run it at my work to do my job .

Take a look at SQLite, it might be what you are looking for.

Thanks,
-Alex