Old 02-11-2009, 06:41 PM
sdavmor

Default Growing a hard disk image on vBox 2.1.2

I have a 60gb hard disk image win2KOEM.vdi. I'm on Ubuntu Intrepid
8.10 64bit w/4gb RAM. I'm running vBox 2.1.2 with 1024MB RAM assigned
and 128MB assigned for video. I need more storage space than I
originally anticipated within the virtual. I already have several
attached networked linux folders, but I want to grow my virtual from
60gb to 80gb for data that should remain in the WIndows vdi. What is
the proper way to do this so I don't lose any of this data?
NP: nothing

Old 02-11-2009, 06:55 PM

I ran into a similar problem w/ XP a few weeks ago.
Here's the solution.
http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=12267&highlight=gparted

Old 02-12-2009, 10:11 PM
sdavmor

pkaplan1@comcast.net wrote:
> I ran into a similar problem w/ XP a few weeks ago.
> Here's the solution.
> http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=12267&highlight=gparted

Thanks. That's what I had concluded by myself. Did it last night.
NP: nothing