Old 12-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Chris Lemire

Default wireless linux driver problem

too long to write here. would someone please help? i have no internet and ubuntu and don't want to switch back to winblows.

http://pastebin.ca/835832

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.--

Old 12-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Gerald Dachs

Am Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:03:40 -0800 (PST)
schrieb Chris Lemire <good_bye300@yahoo.com>:

> too long to write here. would someone please help? i have no
> internet and ubuntu and don't want to switch back to winblows.
>
> http://pastebin.ca/835832

You posted this already and you got answers, why do you ignore them?
How shall we know that you will not ignore answers to this post
too?

Gerald