Old 02-11-2009, 06:22 AM
Matthew Flaschen

Default How to Enable GUI ( Graphical User interfcae in FEDORA CORE Release 4

Douglas Khumalo wrote:
> Dear,
>
> One of my PC is running on Fedora Core Release 4.

to install Ubuntu.

Matt Flaschen

Old 02-11-2009, 02:34 PM
John Hubbard

Douglas Khumalo wrote:
> One of my PC is running on Fedora Core Release 4. I just inherited
> this machine, the person who was using it, disabled the GUI, all I
> want is to bring back GUI, what should I do, if at all one can have a
> solution to this.
The big question is was the GUI uninstalled or just disabled. If it was
just disabled then after starting up the system log in. From the
command line type
startx
and you should launch the gui. If you need more help on setting the gu
up to start at boot try a Fedora Core list. Hope this helps.

--
-john

2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
0b11000100 || !0b11000100
0b11000100 || 0b00111011
0b11111111
255, that is the answer.